The Imperial Fascist Alliance Headquarters
December 01, 2021, 10:12:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

ODECON-IFA War

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: ODECON-IFA War  (Read 890 times)
Mister Flylice (GWO)
FCUKING W@NKER ADMIN HOLY SHIT
DER METZGEMEISTER
Mussolini

Radioactivity: +65535/-0

I'm tha boss.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2008, 09:57:57 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Actually, had Hitler attacked Britain instead of Russia when he launched Operation Barbarossa, Britain would've been conquered easily (Their infrastructure was essentially destroyed), and America would most likely devote their forces to fighting Japan instead of Germany (As it would be too late to save their ally). Russia launching an invasion against Nazi Germany by themselves? That would've been a laugh.

Now, one of the main reasons Hitler lost is because he had multiple fronts to fight. That's right, he was invading countries too fast. He said that he didn't necessarily WANT to invade Britain, as they were fellow whites/Aryans, et cetera. Most likely, he thought Britain would return the favor of Germany letting them live, and thus, didn't view them as a threat.

Thinking the Soviet Union could've held back the Germans by themselves is ridiculous. I mean, the Germans made it to Moscow in a few months, and eventually Britain and America came in on the West front, so they had to split their forces. If they had been able to focus their military might on Russia, there would've been no Red Menace after the 40s.
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a Fascist in RL. Mmmhmmmmmm.

Leader of the Imperial Fascist Alliance. Admin of these forums. My word is law here.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to: