The Imperial Fascist Alliance Headquarters
March 29, 2024, 06:05:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

ODECON-IFA War

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: ODECON-IFA War  (Read 1024 times)
Rykarian Territories
Wasteland Nomad
Forum Gestapo
Gruntfuckle

Radioactivity: +3/-0

Woop woop

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2008, 08:15:12 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I'm a northern yankee fucker with Irish and German family.
Report Spam   Logged
Ralkovia
Gruntfuckle

Radioactivity: +2/-0

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2008, 09:33:21 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I'm Jewish in real life and I approved GWO's icon. My grandfather was a holocaust survivor he died this summer. I absolutely despise hitler and I hope he burns for eternity, I despise everything he stood for and the reasons behind it but he is underscored a lot. But the winners write the history books.

As Mordechai Yitzkah said,"I don't know who's worse the Nazis for killing me because I'm Jewish, or the soviets for killing me just because I won't fight in their army?"
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 09:37:12 pm by Ralkovia » Report Spam   Logged
East Congareeyaw
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2008, 04:44:29 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify

Too lazy to sign in.

Here's GWO's MSN "Fcu49@hotmail.com".
Report Spam   Logged
Rykarian Territories
Wasteland Nomad
Forum Gestapo
Gruntfuckle

Woop woop

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2008, 09:38:07 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Wrong.

Everyone knows Rock beats Scissors.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 09:41:20 pm by Rykarian Territories » Report Spam   Logged
Ralkovia
Gruntfuckle

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2008, 04:09:12 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

In a one on one fight between Hitler and Churchill. Churchill would lose. Hitler knows how to cut peoples heads of with a karate chop. Though if Stalin got involved then the match could go anywhere.
Report Spam   Logged
Ralkovia
Gruntfuckle

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2008, 04:42:33 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

In a match between Patton vs Hitler, Mussolini, and Tojo. Patton would kick ass and take names. Then he would be George Smith Hitler Mussolini Tojo Patton.............................. the III
Report Spam   Logged
East Congaree
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2008, 07:48:46 pm »

**** off you pagan jerks.
Report Spam   Logged
East Congaree
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2008, 07:49:42 pm »

Roosevelt was also a communist hungerwhore who should have been burned by napalm. He **** up the Democratic party.
Report Spam   Logged
Rykarian Territories
Wasteland Nomad
Forum Gestapo
Gruntfuckle

Woop woop

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2008, 08:16:27 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I know, because we all know that Germany won WWII...

It's not like we got our asses kicked by the British time and time again. It's not like they destroyed our entire military-industrial complex. It's not like they occupied Berlin after the war. Yeah, in this scenario, scissors beats EVERYTHING.

If america didnt come running to save Russia and Britains asses, Hitler would have conquered them both.

Hitler alone was pummeling the **** out of churchills fat limey ass, V2 strikes on london crippled that **** city.
Report Spam   Logged
Mister Flylice (GWO)
FCUKING W@NKER ADMIN HOLY SHIT
DER METZGEMEISTER
Mussolini

Radioactivity: +65535/-0

I'm tha boss.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2008, 09:57:57 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Actually, had Hitler attacked Britain instead of Russia when he launched Operation Barbarossa, Britain would've been conquered easily (Their infrastructure was essentially destroyed), and America would most likely devote their forces to fighting Japan instead of Germany (As it would be too late to save their ally). Russia launching an invasion against Nazi Germany by themselves? That would've been a laugh.

Now, one of the main reasons Hitler lost is because he had multiple fronts to fight. That's right, he was invading countries too fast. He said that he didn't necessarily WANT to invade Britain, as they were fellow whites/Aryans, et cetera. Most likely, he thought Britain would return the favor of Germany letting them live, and thus, didn't view them as a threat.

Thinking the Soviet Union could've held back the Germans by themselves is ridiculous. I mean, the Germans made it to Moscow in a few months, and eventually Britain and America came in on the West front, so they had to split their forces. If they had been able to focus their military might on Russia, there would've been no Red Menace after the 40s.
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a Fascist in RL. Mmmhmmmmmm.

Leader of the Imperial Fascist Alliance. Admin of these forums. My word is law here.
East Congaree
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2008, 07:28:02 pm »

OOOH OOH JEWS ROCK AND THEY ARE SO NICE AND AWESOME LIKE BIGASS BOMB ON JAPAN AND CHERRIES ARE THE BOOB SPECIALITY OF THE JEWS ALONG WITH THE COCONUT AND OOOH OOOH RUSSIANS ARE SO AWESOME THEY SHOULD HAVE ALL OF AFRO-EURASIA FOR THEIR EASTERN OTHRODOX CUNTS AND OMG THE USSR UNDER STALIN COULD HAVE DESTROYED THE WORLD AND ALL THE ALIEN RACES OUT THERE

Rly
Report Spam   Logged
Stoklomolvi
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2008, 11:48:51 pm »

EC, disappointing.
RT, wow.
Ralkovia, uhhhh...
GWO, the Germans were focused on killing Jews in the camps, and were using valuable fuel and manpower to staff the camps. They could never have defeated the Soviet Union even if they tried, which was essentially frozen solid and had terrible infrastructure. The Soviets knew their land, wore proper equipment, and created envelopments without even trying. In addition, their endless manpower would eventually smush Hitler into the ground.

I find these entire arguments disgusting.
Report Spam   Logged
Leistung
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2008, 04:06:13 pm »

You've got to be shitting me. You don't like dealing with the truth, so you delete all my posts? Mature, really.

Also, to GWO's point about conquering Britain, I must respectfully disagree. In the Battle of Britain, the Luftwaffe was essentially devastated by the Royal Air Force (a point I accept, despite the fact it means I have to hear, "there were 10 German bombers in the air" at every bloody football/soccer match), and without air support, as we've seen from history, a naval landing is doomed to failure. The fact that the Royal Navy was the largest and best-equipped in the world also wouldn't have helped.
Report Spam   Logged
Mister Flylice (GWO)
DER METZGEMEISTER
Mussolini

I'm tha boss.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2008, 09:44:15 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

EC, you're not supposed to delete Complaints Department posts unless they're spam, which in this case, you have done numerous times (I deleted them).

Before Operation Barbarossa, the British weren't nearly as powerful as they were during the Battle of Britain. Rather, they weren't as prepared as they were after Barbarossa.
Report Spam   Logged

Leader of the Imperial Fascist Alliance. Admin of these forums. My word is law here.
Mister Flylice (GWO)
DER METZGEMEISTER
Mussolini

I'm tha boss.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2008, 12:48:53 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

EC, disappointing.
RT, wow.
Ralkovia, uhhhh...
GWO, the Germans were focused on killing Jews in the camps, and were using valuable fuel and manpower to staff the camps. They could never have defeated the Soviet Union even if they tried, which was essentially frozen solid and had terrible infrastructure. The Soviets knew their land, wore proper equipment, and created envelopments without even trying. In addition, their endless manpower would eventually smush Hitler into the ground.

I find these entire arguments disgusting.

We all know what happened when the French tried their "Patriotic Human Waves" during WWI. Also, if they couldn't of beaten the USSR, how come they were at Moscow's gates while America and Britain were hitting them in the ass? If they hadn't have been, more German troops would be able to go to the Russian front.

I also don't think one crappy rifle/SMG for every five-10 men qualifies as proper.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to: